Following our success in 2017, AOSC is happy to announce that the Scientific Poster Competition is returning for the 2019 edition. In 2017, we saw a total of 36 submissions vie for the 1st prize of SGD 600 in cash. We would like to express a heartfelt congratulations to all participants especially Laurensia Limas from Universitas Indonesia for winning the 2017 Scientific Poster Competition as well as Jason Chua of the National Dental Center and Emre Kayalar of Anadolu University for winning the Meritorious Award.
Recognised as a platform for researchers in the field of Orthodontics to present their work to a panel of esteemed judges, we would like to invite all dental students, researchers and interested parties to submit your research and case study abstracts to participate in the 2019 competition.
Unlike previous editions, AOSC 2019 will be awarding TWO cash prizes! The first cash prize will be for the best research project presented and the second for the best case study:
- Research Project Winner: SGD 600 in cash
- Case Study Winner: SGD 200 in cash
To participate in the poster competition, submit your abstract before 1 November 2018, 2359 hrs (GMT+8). For more details on the registration of interest, please refer to the guidelines below:
- Abstracts should not contain more than 350 Words and must be written in English
- Presenters must submit:
1. Presentation Title
2. Presenting Author Name
3. Research Type
4. Research Design
5. Aim of Study
6. Materials and Method
- All submitters are required to include a PDF File of actual Poster Presentation
- Submission Deadline for abstract: 1 November 2018 (2359 hrs (GMT+8)
- All accepted presentations are required to register as a delegate to be able to present at AOSC 2019
- Applicants are required to submit their abstracts through the submission portal
- A reviewer panel will convene after the closing of the portal to review all submissions and eligible applicants will be notified thereafter of their acceptance for presentation.