2021 Poster Competition Details
With an incredible 62 Scientific Poster Presentations at AOSC 2019, the organisers are happy to announce that the Scientific Poster Competition will be going DIGITAL for AOSC 2021.
Recognised as a platform for researchers in the field of Orthodontics to present their work to a panel of esteemed judges, we would like to invite all dental students, researchers and interested parties to submit your research and case study abstracts to participate in the 2021 competition.
AOSC 2021 will once again be awarding TWO cash prizes! The first cash prize will be for the best research project presented and the second for the best-case study:
- Research Project Winner: SGD 600 in cash
- Case Study Winner: SGD 200 in cash
NEW! The AOSC Poster Competition Presentation onsite during the event will be on digital screens.
- Abstracts should not contain more than 350 Words and must be written in English
- Presenters must submit:
1. Presentation Title
2. Presenting Author Name
3. Research Type
4. Research Design
5. Aim of Study
6. Materials and Method
- All submitters are required to include a PDF File of actual Poster Presentation in the size of 1,080 x 1,920px.
- All accepted presentations are required to register as a delegate to be able to present at AOSC 2021
Submissions Deadline: 26 February 2021, 2359 hrs (GMT+8)
- Applicants are required to submit their abstracts through the submission portal
- A reviewer panel will convene after the closing of the portal to review all submissions and eligible applicants will be notified thereafter of their acceptance for presentation.
2019 Scientific Poster Competition Winner
Congratulations Dr. Mei Yian Lim from National Dental Centre Singapore for winning the best case study and Dr. Islamy Rahma Hutami from Tokushima University Graduate School for the best research project.
Honorable mentions goes out to Dr. Emily Ng of the National Dental Centre Singapore and Dr. Kittitat Nakdilok of Bangkokthonburi University for winning the Meritorious Award for the best research project and Dr. Tanakorn Phuangkoson of the Bangkokthonburi University and Dr. Trio Novalia of University of Sumatera Utara for winning the Meritorious Award for the best case study.